Most productive depth

If you were only allowed to fish one depth (within 20 ft) what would it be? Ignore time of year and water temp. I want your most consistent range day in and day out. I dont mean where in the water column but just the overall depth. example: My boat always does good 120 to 140 feet. We can find good surface action with bows, but also the kings can be hanging like 40 down. This is out of Sheboygan.

15' and I'll take the summer off until there's a NE wind.

I catch more fish each year out of my 14' than my 22', piling up the coho and browns early, the kings and steelies when the lake flips, the kings around the piers in September and then more steelies and browns until we get iced out.

I should pivot chart my log in Excel by depth but I bet over 50% of my fish taken each year are where you can see the bottom.

every port is slighly different for a vast number of reasons.In my own port 80 feet of water give or take 20 would be my choice.But we fish by what the water current tells us to do. Direction that you present your spread,not the depth is much more important to me.

I agree. I'm never locked to any one depth. Use the tools you have and come up with a plan. Run em fast, run em slow, run em high, and run em low. Find out where and what they want and give em lots of it.:)