Does anyone have a person or company they recommend working with to have a boat cover made? I have a 21' walk around with an arch and want to have something made to fit that is good quality.

I'm in Holland area, so grand rapids area would be most ideal but open to other spots if someone has and strong recommendation.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Great Lakes Fisherman Mobile App

White Lake Canvas has made several awesome covers for me.  Highly recommend them.

In Holland, Nautical Needle is good and as mentioned Canvas Innovations does good work also.

I suggest talking to a couple of them, they will look at your boat and give you and estimate and design input before starting.  From there you will be able to decide who you think will work well with you.

What-a-Hoot

Ann's Custom Canvas.  I think she offers a steelheaders discount.

4 hours ago, FBD said:

Ann's Custom Canvas.  I think she offers a steelheaders discount.

Ann did the canvas on my Fourwinns and did a great job.

11 hours ago, Hockey390 said:

What did it set you back and how long were you without the boat?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Great Lakes Fisherman Mobile App

I wish I could remember. It was a few years ago. I had two previous places lined up to do the work. One never could get it in - kept putting me off and the other said he could do it then backed out because he felt it was beyond what he could do, so I know I would get the price confused. I want to say $1,200. Get a quote if your interested. Seems like I dropped it off and he wanted it for a week.