Got up to town at around 6 on friday afternoon and set up camp. After this we Myself , Plumkrazy, Adam, and Nick gibson decided to go out and test the waters to the south near the projest as i had a hot tip from a freind.

We ended the nite going 3 for 4 and pulled lines around 8:45 with all smaller kings.

on saterday I met Just Hookin and his father at the dock at 5:30 am and ran down to a way point from the nite before and picked away at a few small kings and trout in 110 to 140 around the 53s and 52s before our marks and bite dryed up , we called Plumkrazy that was now fishing the north side of the stick and was on a few , and pulled line and made the run up there and set up infront of the bath house and worked the south side of the point and ended the morning going 14 for 16 with 9 kings, 2 lakers and 3 shakers that where released.

And heres the list of hot set ups

1. Super screw silver streak mini as a slider on a rigger 50 down "HOT"
  2. Caigs x-mas revearse on a 7 color
  3. super screw streak on a full core
  4. blue wiggle stingray on a rigger at 65
  5. green frog racer spinny and green glow fly on a diver out 175 on 2
  6. blue glow frog spinny and blue glow fly 200 out on a diver on 2g
  7. green meat rig out 235 on a diver on 1 this took 3 of our biggest fish

Well with all of that said THANKS to Just Hookin and father, Plumkrazy and Adam , Nick off time and Nick,and Anthonyyost and crew for comeing to the June GLF outing it was a great time with lots of laughs and great storys to go along, cant wait till the next one, its in Manistee .

p6050311.jpg

cant wait till manistee

Ditto.

GJ in tough conditions:)

The bath house area is one of my favorites. The Big Sable Point area is reachable from both Ludington and Manistee. I love that whole area and the structure the shelf provides. Way to Gitter Done.