Lure Identification-Help!!!!

Can you provide any information on this rattling lure it has no information on it or number.? I know it’s a Salmon river lure popular on west coast and seems to have a rattle chamber on the underside, but couldn’t,t find make and mode. Any help would be appreciate. Thanks

IMG_0003.jpeg

IMG_0002.jpeg

IMG_0001.jpeg

It could be a Flatfish, a Kwikfish, or a Mag Lips.

I don’t think it’s a mag lips as they have more pronounced eyes.  A flat fish should have a size number molded into it.

Kwikfish usually has its name on lure or Model ie K14  Its not a Maglip or flatfish  I was thinking maybe Yakima Spinfish or a Luhr Jensen Lure maybe once Rapala bought all those lure companies. I have this lure for 10 years and bought them new. Thanks for your help. Hopefully some fisherman on the west coast maybe I will send a pic to a Oregon or Washington Captain that fishes for Kings, later

On 1/17/2024 at 7:29 AM, Joe D said:

Can you provide any information on this rattling lure it has no information on it or number.? I know it’s a Salmon river lure popular on west coast and seems to have a rattle chamber on the underside, but couldn’t,t find make and mode. Any help would be appreciate. Thanks

IMG_0003.jpeg

IMG_0002.jpeg

IMG_0001.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

Joe, now that you found out the name of the baits. What are you trying to catch with them?  I fish walleyes in my area of Minnesota.  I have been using this flatfish and Kwik fish type lures as attractor lures. I remove the hooks, but then add a 2 foot line to the front loop, then add a slow death hook as a trailer.  With a crawler or plastic worm the walleyes will come for the lure but hit the worm.

• Like 1