Boltman's Looking at New Boat..480

Boltman

For those of you who wanted to know what I'm looking at, and what kind I'm looking at, here it is, It's not much of a fishing boat, seeing that I'll have to install Trolling valves on the motors to get it to troll at 2 mph, but it's not like it hasn't been done before.. Before I started salmon fishing we were nothing boat cruisers and well I want to keep my beautiful wife comfortable on the cruiser while we're up in the North Channel and other places as well....

AC2010182.jpg

Tony It does deserve a lot of nice Rods, and I'll be Happy to Demo and I'll even Rep. your company and sell those rods for you when you biuld 4 more rods for me like the last ones and let me demo them on this boat..I'll even email you feedback and results of those rods you so gratciuosly donated for this boat, But I will NOT put a sticker on the side of it...Let me know and we'll close this deal.

Well i t is expensive, But The truck payment and the boat payment, plus I just paid the ex wife off after 10 years of payments from a Nasty divorce..Add those payments together and you 've got this boat payment minus 100.00 dollars...I've already got the hole saw for the Rod holders... and it has two rod holder holes already... heheheh Riggers on each side and a dipsy to Go on each side and I'm in the game... With Auto pilot... Wish me Luck Guys..

OK One of the largest Hurdles is now behind us...." The Bank says.... Go for it, they are behind us all the way with a very attractive interest rate"....

And the Admiral, she wants to go look at one of the Boats in Grand Haven Mich... What can I say Boys...???

Robert there is a nice 48ft Viking in Grand Haven fantastic fishing platform for you excellent yacht for her and price is pretty good on used boats right now. Since you will be much closer to me this summer I will be happy to help you bloody the decks anytime you want. Heck you will be close enough to fish in our tourney's and you might consider a Marina in Muskegon.

Ahh Yes and they come out of the woodwork hahahahah Well let's see if it's going to happen at all and I want to seel the 32 Sea Ray on my own, or we might trade it in, I'll get more for it, if we can sell in outright on our own..

There has been a very nice 42' ? SeaRay for sale at the Ludington City Marina the last couple of years. Charter boat named SNAFU, gotta love that name. Completly decked out with all the gear and very low hours. I had to ask him the price, think he was asking 150.

I've seen that boat, THought it was a 50 footer though.... Snafu doesn't go out on the water that much though....We're going to see this boat Next weekend, providing the ADMIRAl doesn't get sick with MY cold that I have right now.... man this is a bad cold..I've used two boxes of Kleenex so far and it's not over.. and this one came from the MOTHER IN LAW... she's living with us now... But sh'es a good woman..

I've seen that boat, THought it was a 50 footer though.... Snafu doesn't go out on the water that much though....We're going to see this boat Next weekend, providing the ADMIRAl doesn't get sick with MY cold that I have right now.... man this is a bad cold..I've used two boxes of Kleenex so far and it's not over.. and this one came from the MOTHER IN LAW... she's living with us now... But sh'es a good woman..

Yeah, but once you go that big what's a couple more feet right?:grin:

what i'm afraid of.... is the saying "the bigger the boat, the less you use it" I've read that in Lakeland boating... We're just going to have to take her out on the water every weekend possible... good thing is, we don't really cruise that fast, like 10 knot's is good for us.. so it won't burn that much fuel...

what i'm afraid of.... is the saying "the bigger the boat, the less you use it" I've read that in Lakeland boating... We're just going to have to take her out on the water every weekend possible... good thing is, we don't really cruise that fast, like 10 knot's is good for us.. so it won't burn that much fuel...

I see this quite a bit at the marina where I keep my boat. The big boats rarely ever go out if at all. It's a shame because if you tie that much money up in something that's not going to be used for it's intended purpose it's a waste. The slips for those big boats are very expensive too so it's a very expensive parking space. :no:

Well we're KNOT one's to sit at the dock, so I cannot let this boat intimidate me, and not use it like a 32 footer. When we're at the marina's like Elk Rapids, we use our boat all the time and actually got the Award for the season "People who actually get out and use their boat Award" I know it sounds weird, but Damn Why wouldn't you want to get out and enjoy the water, views and weather, if not just only to go across the bay anchor in the swimming water and swim... This boat drafts 48 inches,so we're still good to go swimming, We work too damn hard NOT to get out and enjoy Life and what life has to offer. I truely do not understand sitting at the dock all day and drinking Beer... sorry Guys Not a beer Drinker but I still don't understand sitting at the dock when the water has so much to offer.....