Well Tangled mess called me back on Monday and asked if I would be interested in a LK.Erie walleye trip. When I ask what the cost would be, he said free,it would be a trip that he makes every year as a appreciation thing put on by the owner of Wolverine tackle "Thanks a ton chip" and he could take 3 friends , so my self , 2unreel and fishsniffer took him up on the offer.

Well we arrived at Breast Bay marina around 7 am and headed out near the shipping chanel and set line and it was non stop action for close to the next 7 hr. .We boated 21 keepers and close to that many short fish and some 100 plus others like sheeps head, white bass and white perch.

What we ran were all silver streak spoons in the mini or junior size 8 ft behind 40 jet divers and 60 to 80 ft off the big boards,we ran 5 per side, also 4 braid divers from 30 to 40 back.

sorry but I can not remember all of the color names but here are some pics. of the ones that caught fish.

p6130006.jpg

p6130008.jpg

p6130009.jpg

p6130010.jpg

p6130011.jpg

p6130012.jpg

p6130015.jpg

and heres the catch

p6130004.jpg

and as you can tell ,we had a great time.

2010-06-13_12.32.05.jpg

A big thanks to Chip Cartwright, capt Don from the tangled mess , Fishsniffer and 2unreel.

I had a "AWESOME" time thanks for the invite.:thumb:

Nice job guys. I am re riggin the boat with planer reels and big boards to do more walleye fishing. Big boards should be here tomorrow. We are going back the last weekend in june to get some more eyes for the freezer. Chip is a great guy to be able to go with.

It was a great trip, and a HUGE thanks to Captain Chip for the great time. Its amazing to come together with great people from up and down the lake who share common interests. There never is a dull moment and always something new to learn about someone or something. This is the kind of thing that promotes our sport and if anyone gets a chance to take someone else fishing from another port or another state I would highly recommend it. I can tell you one thing those walleye guys will give you one heck of a workout......non-stop action. A big thanks to Terry for the quick tour of the Detroit ghetto and getting us home safe :)