swan lk. new years eve.

Well i got out again this morning and ended up with 19 nice gills ,6 crappies and a 30 inch pike.

It was a little slow this morning but all in all a good morning, what worked was a size 16 marmooska ,almost flat on the bottom in 14 to 15 fow. man were they fussy.

sorry i did not get any pics but i gave the fish to a freind that i was fishing with , he also had 23 nice gills.

well tomorrow i will be back out with nick and kevin gibson and the plumkrazy, see ya im the am guys!

great job terry. What one are u going with joe, the fl20 pro was the way for me and i love it.

I have not made up my mind yet. Im just going to go over to webbers here in allegan this week and see what John. has. Ive been looking at them and they all seem to have the same specs except for the fl 20 has a larger angle on the transducer then the rest and it depends what options I can get for what price.

Terry

I would be over fishing except for the fact Im at work. worked newyears eve and I have to work bolth sat and sun. hope you guys tear them up.