AllenW

Torpedo rigger weights mold?

I am looking for a 12# down rigger weight mold in the torpedo shape, a search here and online has come up empty.

Anybody help??

I am running 10# balls now and been reading the Fishhawk unit I just bought will add a lot more blowback and it seems the 12# torpedo shaped weight helps cure that.

TIA

al

I am looking for a 12# down rigger weight mold in the torpedo shape, a search here and online has come up empty.

Anybody help??

I am running 10# balls now and been reading the Fishhawk unit I just bought will add a lot more blowback and it seems the 12# torpedo shaped weight helps cure that.

TIA

al

look at A-tom-mik torpedo downrigger weights.

Thanks, I seen them and may end up getting a couple of them, I do have about 250# of lead left over from when I smelted bullets and would like to use that though, if a mold is available.

al

Little over a hour on the web and no molds found, I ordered two of the Atomiks, thanks.

Al

Atomiks are back ordered till next year, back to looking for a mold.

Al

It might be possible to make a mold or have one made. I use 12 lb round cannon balls and find the blowback with fish hawk probe not that much different then the other side without the probe. You can find molds for them.

Those sharks look great. Not sure if the facets do what they say, but their spiel sounds good:)

Type in 12# fish shape downrigger mold, I just found a couple of place have them. We have a 15# fish mold and use it on the outside riggers with the Depth Raider Probe and very minimal Blowback. We also use the 20# sharks from A-tomic on our inside riggers and love them for deep fishing. Check you Downrigger Weight restrictions, we use Big Jon Brutes which can handle the weight.

I found a guy (VTsalmonslayer) on the Lake Ontario United Fishing Forum who sells 13# torpedo weights and ordered two, I'll have to check but they may be a bit much for my Cannon mag 10 riggers and if so, I'll whittle then down a few pounds.

Al

On ‎6‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 9:35 PM, CAslirod said:

We have them in the fish shape and coated.

Where to order?

My error for not checking this site more often. Please accept my apologies.  If anyone is still looking to purchase weights manufactured by 4 Fins Downrigger Weights we can be reached via telephone (916) 798-4505, text is OK.  We are on face book.  Our website is currently being updated.  We ship via USPS, shipping cost is either $19.95 or $14.35 depending on size and quantity of weights   No handling charge for packaging or travel to post office.

59936116_321024888794072_720497750499655680_n[1].jpg

CAslirod.url

Suggest you contact 4 Fins DR weights, they make them in 6, 8, 10 & 12lb sizes., are completely coated with 2 layers of a durable product that will not peel.  No lead in the water or on your skin.  4finsdownriggerweights.com

59936116_321024888794072_720497750499655680_n[1].jpg