South Haven 7-4 Mid Day

Went out for a few hours mid-day to try for some Steelhead. We saw some high flyers today! Love these things. We had alot of sea fleas so I only ran 1 clean rigger and the rest wire divers and planer boards. South West troll in 110-125fow best. The green Alewife Mikes Eyefly took 4 hits 137ft out, landed 2 nice steelhead. The silver streak mini green with neon green dots?? Like a green perch UV or something took 2 more steelhead on a 10 color. Nice king on a Oil Slick Eyefly 157 back on the wire. King on a Stinger NBK 60 down and a small coho on a 200 Copper with a Streak purple frog. I had a chance to break in the new fish cleaning board I made for the marina(See Below)!

4_july.jpg

Forgot to mention the wife ok'd autopilot for the boat after having 2 doubles in a row and trying to keep the boat on coarse can be a challenge with my 4yr old at the wheel and my 5yr old sleeping :) Any recommendations??

Forgot to mention the wife ok'd autopilot for the boat after having 2 doubles in a row and trying to keep the boat on coarse can be a challenge with my 4yr old at the wheel and my 5yr old sleeping :) Any recommendations??

Aw, you just have to wait about 12 years :lol: My 11 y.o. brother it getting close to driving the boat in a strait line, my 16 y.o. brother is a pro:thumb: