Walleyes for Warriors Photos

What a great event. I honestly dont think it could have gone any better. Thanks to everyone for coming out and showing their support for our vets. Cant wait to do it again next year. A big thanks to Nels Larson "Skeeter" on many sites for organizing this great event. Well done buddy.

DSC00629.jpg

DSC00628.jpg

DSC00627.jpg

DSC00626.jpg

DSC00625.jpg

DSC00624.jpg

DSC00623.jpg

DSC00621.jpg

DSC00620.jpg

DSC00618.jpg

DSC00617.jpg

DSC00616.jpg

DSC00611.jpg

DSC00610.jpg

DSC00609.jpg

DSC00608.jpg

DSC00605.jpg

DSC00604.jpg

DSC00603.jpg

DSC00600.jpg

DSC00599.jpg

DSC00598.jpg

DSC00596.jpg

DSC00631.jpg

Adam, great photos of what looked like a great event. I had good intentions of making it, but after two consecutive days of graduation party preperations, I was toast! Big thanks to all put this event on, it was a home run on the first attempt from what I hear.

i would have loved to have been able to have helped with this. but i just live so far away, and i havent even got my boat back from the marina. but i do help support our vets as i am a disabled vet myself. but i still manage to donate to the veterans as often as i can. and thats a way others that want to support our vets and wasnt able to particitate in things like this. alot of people just giving alittle can mean so much. here a couple of years our local vets bought a brand new van for transporting our vets. it was totaly paid for with local donations. YES!! i was a cpl in our great usmc. discharged in feb 6th 1976. and im still proud of my service to our country.

sherman

i would have loved to have been able to have helped with this. but i just live so far away, and i havent even got my boat back from the marina. but i do help support our vets as i am a disabled vet myself. but i still manage to donate to the veterans as often as i can. and thats a way others that want to support our vets and wasnt able to particitate in things like this. alot of people just giving alittle can mean so much. here a couple of years our local vets bought a brand new van for transporting our vets. it was totaly paid for with local donations. YES!! i was a cpl in our great usmc. discharged in feb 6th 1976. and im still proud of my service to our country.

sherman

Thank you for your service!:thumb::cool:

It sure is amazing what we can accomplish when we all pull together. Events like this and the donations for that van can are things that make me proud to be an American.

sherman

Sempe Fi brother, I was a cpl also:thumb:. To hell with helping out, get over here next year and get your but in a boat out fishing! That's what its all about, boat cptn's taking out the vets and showing appreciation for your service to our country. If you want to lend a hand when your done yankin them in the boat, the more the marrier:D. Thanks for your service. It was a geat time and was very well planned out for first time. We cleaned quite a few fish, hopefully its about same time next year. June seems to always be best walleye month on the bay!

Sempe Fi brother, I was a cpl also:thumb:. To hell with helping out, get over here next year and get your but in a boat out fishing! That's what its all about, boat cptn's taking out the vets and showing appreciation for your service to our country. If you want to lend a hand when your done yankin them in the boat, the more the marrier:D. Thanks for your service. It was a geat time and was very well planned out for first time. We cleaned quite a few fish, hopefully its about same time next year. June seems to always be best walleye month on the bay!

all you guys just never cease to amaze me on this site. im sure most of the vets you honor pay it forward. SEMPER FI BROTHER.

sherman