Had good day considering the 3 to 4 footers with a 5 or so throne in for fun this morning. I setup in 80 fow around 6:30 near tunnel park and headed s.w. with Jonmarvin, Ryan and the Eliminator onboard.

After doing a few laps we ended up in front of Saugatuck at a little after 11 going 13 for 18 with 1 coho, 11 nice Kings and a 13.6 lbs steelhead.

And heres the pics of what worked and a few of the catch, thanks for comeing along guy's ,We will have to do it again sometime.:thumb:

p6120370.jpg

And the names of these are

Mixed veggies

Dble glow gorge

Green sexy shad

glow grind stone

Glow green tiger

and the glow blue shad.

p6120371.jpg

Green glow splatter

and a Smurfet

7035400749894_orig.jpeg

Mr. Marvin with and awsome steel head.

p6120368.jpg

and our box for the morning.

O , and for the important part most of our fish were in 75 to 90 fow with a south troll being the best at 2.9 to 3.1 on the gps.

Great job. I really like seeing the photos of the spoons you used. It gives someone an idea of the colors that are working and on what set up even if they do not have the exact spoon.

I received a phone call fishing report from Eliminator yesterday as I was driving through the mountains of WV coming home from moving my son to Wilmington NC.

Would have liked to have been out on the Big Lake fishing myself this weekend, but had to move my son to Wilmington NC. His job in Michigan went to Mexico, so he said "See Ya" moved to Wilmington and plans to enroll in a marine mechanics program at Cape Fear Community College.

Wilmington is a big fishing community. Most boats are rigged for fishing, not pleasure. Big mix of large and small boats. There were boats coming and going on trailers all weekend. It was driving me crazy that I was not going fishing with them – perhaps next time.

Well done Terry some day I will get back out there been stuck on the beach for 2 weeks and doesnt look any better for the rest of this week. May get a chance to put together a trip Thursday. I love your posts with pics keep gettn after em.