Had but yet another GREAT WEEKEND of fishing , I slipped the DIRTY DOG II at Yacht Basin yesterday afternoon to save on some sleep time for the next morning do to being in the WMFL.

I left the dock Saterday evening with Nailer , Jacob and NO MO BEGGIN onboard and set up straight out a little after 7 pm and pulled line around 9:45 going 12 for 13 with 10 kings , 1 laker and 1 small steelhead. We fished mainly 115 to 120 fow on a north and south troll.

So this morning I left the dock with NO MOE BEGGEN and Fish Sniffer on board and set up in 80 fow at 6am and pulled lines at around 9:30 going 16 for 18 , all being kings in the 6 to 15 lb range, one was released each time do to being shakers.

Well thanks to all the fished on the DIRTY DOG II this weekend and helping with the FIRST place finish and takeing the largest box on Silver Steak lures.

Heres the pice of things that took fish and the 2 days catches.:thumb:

1d2n0001.jpg

p6050366.jpg

And the names are.

Mini Smurfet

Mag. Super Screw

Reg. Super Screw

Mag Lemon Berry

the super screws were the best baits to day they took 6 of our 16 fish.

Also these are all Silver Streaks

p6050365.jpg

Moon Shine Yellow Submarine

Moon Shine Blue Flounder

S.S. Glow Grindstone

S.S. Green Glow Tiger

and the Double Glow Gorge

p6040360.jpg

Saterday nite.

p6050363.jpg

And todays winning box.:thumb:

Edited by Nailer
Add image I took.

Great looking box Terry, and congrats on the 1st. That super screw sure seems to be doing some damage for you this year. I had to go out and pick one up myself, hopefully it works on this side of the pond as well as it works for you.

Wow Terry! You and your crew have it down, great job! Awesome report and the pics with lures and info is so kind of you. Thanks for your efforts and congratulations to you and your team!

Dan

I here ya Mark, this has been one of my goto baits for about 3 years now,

it works in all 3 sizes from the mag. to the mini..

I just picked up a couple last night from the Outdoorsman because I always see them in your reports :grin: Good job on the box for the tourny.