I took my daughter Krista, son Jacob, and distant relative Shay out for an evening trip. We set line in 130fow on a North troll. Stayed in that range for most of the night. Picked up two as soon as we got the spread down. missed two more, then waited for the sizzle time bite. At sizzle time, we picked up five more and missed two. Divers and riggers dominated the catch, targeting depth of 60-85 down. All the typical stuff took fish. Nothing out shined any other. Ended 7 for 11. All fish landed where kings.

Shay with his first ever Salmon.

IMG_9703.jpg

Krista with the second of the night.

IMG_9706.jpg

At the cleaning station.

IMG_9708.jpg

Great to see and talk with the other members out there.

Late add on to this report,

Went out along side Ken Sat. night, along with me was Ryan (undertoe) and 1st time Rookie Jerry from my hood. Jerry had a blast and can't wait to go again. we setup and ran a very similar program to Ken, started 120 fow and work a north and south troll all night. ended up 2 for 5. first rip on a inside dipsy, MT Dew spin doc with siggs fly, after a couple of jumps said good bye to Jerry:eek:, next one came on a full core w/spoon green dolphin. got off - take a seat Ryan I'm up next:D. 400 copper ace hi blue spatter back - that ones in the boat. Rigger went off - (I have riggers? 1st rigger hit for the year) 11 white paddle with a siggs fly. jerry strike 2. 400 copper on the other side of the boat goes off same ace hi blue spatter back (I love this plug) I :cool: grabbed the pole so.......... its in the box....:D

it was good to talk with ken, phil, Tom(fish taco) on the water and at the fish cleanning station.:thumb:

hope to be back out in a few weeks.

Late add on to this report,

Went out along side Ken Sat. night, along with me was Ryan (undertoe) and 1st time Rookie Jerry from my hood. Jerry had a blast and can't wait to go again. we setup and ran a very similar program to Ken, started 120 fow and work a north and south troll all night. ended up 2 for 5. first rip on a inside dipsy, MT Dew spin doc with siggs fly, after a couple of jumps said good bye to Jerry:eek:, next one came on a full core w/spoon green dolphin. got off - take a seat Ryan I'm up next:D. 400 copper ace hi blue spatter back - that ones in the boat. Rigger went off - (I have riggers? 1st rigger hit for the year) 11 white paddle with a siggs fly. jerry strike 2. 400 copper on the other side of the boat goes off same ace hi blue spatter back (I love this plug) I :cool: grabbed the pole so.......... its in the box....:D

it was good to talk with ken, phil, Tom(fish taco) on the water and at the fish cleanning station.:thumb:

hope to be back out in a few weeks.

I ran a blue and green lightning double glow all night on my full cores. neither took a hit.

Nice job showing the boys how to bring them to the net.