Fished with Jarod again today on the Nee-Hi. We started setting lines @ 7:30 and caught our last fish at noon. A NW troll, in 105 - 145 FOW, was our best troll. We never took a hit on our many SE trolls.

We ran 1 rigger today and it was hot! A Mag. Grn/Org Pro King 50 down took 3 Kings and a Laker. The fixed slider, a Grn/org Pro King took two Kings.

9 color w/ a Double Org Crush took a Steelhead and a King.

7 color w/ Craigs Christmas took a Steelhead and a small King (released).

6 color & a 3oz. snap weight w/ Mag. Grn/Org Pro King took a Steelhead.

We found a Mylar Happy Birthday balloon in 144 FOW. It had a tagged attached to it. It was released yesterday in Jacksonville IL (approx. 325 miles away) . It was balloon 1 of 12. I called them up and let them know we had recovered the balloon. No sooner than I had hung up, we took our last two fish for our limit.

We tried some perching on the way back in. Found a couple SE of the 70 hole. We then tried in fount Deer Lick in 59 FOW. Found another Birthday balloon on our way over there. This one didn't have a tag and didn't bring us luck. We slowly picked away at a few and ended with around a dozen or so.

We may have saw you out there yesterday. Diesel said it looked like you, and I said no. Now that I see your boat again.....maybe it was you.

Pretty sure we seen you out there too. Just a little to far away from us for a positive ID. We had it narrowed down to you or Greg.

Pretty sure we seen you out there too. Just a little to far away from us for a positive ID. We had it narrowed down to you or Greg.

Greg came out around 7:30. Greg has a radar arch, and I did not have my top up on Sunday.