went for the shake down cruise tinight on the new engine,went 2 for 2, every thing went great no leaks and she ran like a top!:D We went to 170 fow an trolled back in , didn't mark much for fish till we got into 80 fow where we took two lake trout about 12 lbs each.both came on jp slammers, glow fire dog and a fire tiger down by bottom. Both my fish hawk probes took a crap, one filled with water:confused: ,and one had a broken power wire:mad: ,may be time to upgrade i think :rolleyes: otherwise all the equipment worked flawless.:thumb:

Nice job Jim. Glad to hear your ngine is fixed. If everything goes right sunday will be my first fishing day of the season. Sat is my sons 2 yr birthday party so i have been busy the last couple weeks and havent been able to get out

Nice work Jim. Sorry to hear about your probe sinking. I did the same thing last year. Also went out and bought the new x4 probe. AWESOME. My wife accused me of drowning the old one on purpose. I won't agree, but I won't argue either.