GLF Monthly outing april 17

This is the sign up thread for the monthly outing on april 17th in south haven.

This is how it is going to work, you can start any time you wish, fish with as many people as you wish and follow all mi. state laws .

We will fish till around 1 or 2 and have a beer or what ever you wish to drunk and shoot the breeze for a few min. at the fish cleaning station after words .

If any one is interested maybe we could stop and have dinner some where if there is enough interest. Also radio chatter is encouraged , becouse this is to help each other catch fish and maybe learn something new.

Well with that said, lets start signing up and see how many new faces we can meet.:grin:

Hopefully the 2UNREEL will be in full effect next weekend mechanically dependent.

Spoke too soon, looks like I will be pulling the motor next weekend to change the coupler maybe I will catch you all at the next outing.

I'm in. I will have to get some info on landing the boat in South Haven. Never been there.

The launch is where it says Black River Park.

Picture7.png

Or where it says E Wells at river bend.

Picture6.png

Edited by Nailer

Spoke too soon, looks like I will be pulling the motor next weekend to change the coupler maybe I will catch you all at the next outing.

Not fair ANDY, SERIOUSLY. :eek:This is BS u got some good boat karma coming soon brother. Soon it will be happening.

I'm in. I will have to get some info on landing the boat in South Haven. Never been there.

Its at my favorite corner, Dunkley AVe and Dunkley Ave.WTF The first time I was looking for it there I was like what the hell is this the center of the universe!!!

Here is the extended marine forecast.

TODAY

SOUTHEAST WINDS 10 TO 20 KT BECOMING SOUTH. WAVES 2 TO

4 FT.

TONIGHT

SOUTH WINDS 10 TO 20 KT BECOMING SOUTHWEST. WAVES 2 TO

4 FT.

THURSDAY

SOUTHWEST WINDS 10 TO 20 KT. WAVES 2 TO 4 FT.

THURSDAY NIGHT

SOUTHWEST WINDS 10 TO 20 KT BECOMING WEST.

CHANCE OF SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS. WAVES 2 TO 4 FT.

FRIDAY

NORTHWEST WINDS 10 TO 20 KT. WAVES 1 TO 3 FT.

FRIDAY NIGHT

NORTH WINDS 10 TO 20 KT. WAVES 3 TO 5 FT.

SATURDAY

NORTH WINDS 10 TO 20 KT. WAVES 3 TO 6 FT.

This is the extended offshore forecast, and it can change in a day. The wind forecast only goes to Friday morning.

There are conficting forecasts between the wind forecast and the marine forecast. A decission will be made on Friday after the marine forecast and wind forecasts are checked at 4pm.