Hello everyone, My name is Chris Klar. My handle and boat name is "Pioneer" and I fish out of Sturgeon Bay WI. I upgraded in 2008 from my crestliner to my Baha 277 GLE. I love to fish salmon and trout and spend 6 or 7 weeks a year with a huge group of friends chasing fish around. My life is simple, become and help others to become better fisherman, make some good memories and have a blast doing it. Love the site, it is going to take a couple of days to go through it because of all the great info. I will go to the picture guide to learn how to download and post boat pics asap. Thanks for the great site. Chris

Welcome aboard Chris. Thanks for taking the time and doing a Great intro. We have picked up a lot of members from the West side of Lake Michigan over the winter. Hopefull the Wisconsin fishing reports section gets used more this year.

We look foreward to seeing some reports from the West side of the lake.

Let out a shout if you need anything.

Mike

Hello everyone, My name is Chris Klar. My handle and boat name is "Pioneer" and I fish out of Sturgeon Bay WI. I upgraded in 2008 from my crestliner to my Baha 277 GLE. I love to fish salmon and trout and spend 6 or 7 weeks a year with a huge group of friends chasing fish around. My life is simple, become and help others to become better fisherman, make some good memories and have a blast doing it. Love the site, it is going to take a couple of days to go through it because of all the great info. I will go to the picture guide to learn how to download and post boat pics asap. Thanks for the great site. Chris

What year is your Baha? I have a 277 GLE too. It's a '03 and I love it. You've got yours dressed up pretty nice. :cool: Is yours an in-board, or IO?