Christmas Wishing List

Boltman

Ok Guys, it's the season.WHat's on your Christmas Wish ListAnd what do you think you'll really get, I just had to tell my Bride to settle down,She was asking about the New Airmar Fish Finder Element and the Module DCS 300 that I wanted, but I told her NO way... the our Adult Chidren and their children are on Hard times, and they Need the help so much worse.So I sacrificed my needs and wants for my Children and Grand Children....Santa can come later for me, like the spring time, before we Launch..

So what about your wishes or sacrifices, everyone's on hard times this year..and I like Giving...now that I'm a grandpa 7 times over..

ive been fortunate enough that my wants have been spaced enough to get them throughout the year...its all about the kids as usual(even though technically its supposed to be a birthday celebration)..although we have given them so much on these occasions that they are starting to expect too much..so i think we need to reality check our kids:(

We don't have kids yet. I'm looking for a kicker motor (9.9 HP) and a new fish finder. The one I have now came with the boat and is 16 years old. Want one with GPS included. Other than that, just some maintenance parts for the engine and trailer and I'm all good:)

Tony, I'd get a closed array before I'd buy an Open ray anyday....I have the closed in Raymarine, it's great and I don't have to worry about things hitting it while hauling or what not...And my Raymarine, can pick off a seagull flying to close... which then activates the Radar Arch mounted lazer destroyer 961... and zaps that damn seagull.

(just kidding about the Lazer, but wouldn't it be great).

And We have reality checked all our kids now.... Reduced the dollar amount spent in HALF or more...it's crasey... and the expect so much, I'm so ssad that I will be not living up to their expectations this Christmas......NOT!!!

They spend more money per month on their CELL PHONE BILLS, then I do in one year of fishing equipment purchases.... and my purchases produce food...

Cell phones... produce more Bills... text text text....OMG don't get me started on this issue... Too late...I'm already there....Last night my two 21 year olds were over and they had an arguement... texting each other all the time, and they we're in the same Darn Room....... I don't get it...367.00 dollar phone bill this month... glad I don't have to pay it.....

I will be looking for a rubber landing net for the walleyes, you know the one that the hooks don't get stuck in. Also looking for 3 more 7' okuma rods and the magda LC reels for walleye, other then that not much needed. Just picked up a new raymarine finder that will be going on in the spring.

My adult kids and I decided a few years ago not to exchange gifts at Christmas. Instead we purchase one gift each for charity. We have enjoyed Christmas much more since we don't have the pressure of shopping. We get together for a nice day and a meal. We figure we have it pretty good no matter how tight money is, and there is always someone else who needs help. After all it is the season of giving.

Tom I tried to do that with my family... and my sister went behind my back and bought for my adult kids... making them feel giulty because they couldn't not aford to buy anything... needless to say I had her butt for new years in sibling fight... I won, but still I think that the best idea, a giftless Christmas. And let other enjoy a gift in need.

My adult kids and I decided a few years ago not to exchange gifts at Christmas. Instead we purchase one gift each for charity. We have enjoyed Christmas much more since we don't have the pressure of shopping. We get together for a nice day and a meal. We figure we have it pretty good no matter how tight money is, and there is always someone else who needs help. After all it is the season of giving.

God Bless you Tom. Now this is what it is all about.