WMFL Makeup August Event.

I am more than willing to go with a Saturday event with a Sunday Blow date for the next two events.

So please give my your feedback on if you can fish it or not, and if you could fish it or not no matter if it was a saturday or not.

So the next tourney is scheduled for August 24th. I am willing to move the tourney to August 23rd and for all that are camping the blow date would be the following date the 24th.

Same with the September event. Would you support a saturday tourney and a sunday blow date?

-Jim

I will be at the makeup event. I would very much support the saturday tournaments with the sunday blow date. This would free up a few weekends during the summer that otherwise I would need to somewhat reserve. Also for the people that are comming from way out of town this would give them a better idea if they are going to invest in a trip for the weekend or wait untill mid-day saturday to decide to come or not.

FWIW...that saturday maybe (has been in the past) the Gold Coast tournament. It could lesson participation for your event.

Otherwise I think moving the tournamnets to saturday would not only increase participation after the tourny but may very well increase it altogether. I know a lot of people who will NOT fish Sunday's at all. I totally understood with Caz's work situation why he wanted these to take place on Sunday though.

sounds like a good idea to me. it will give us two shots at beaten the weather and a day to relax before going back to work if saturday turns out to be a go

Aye Aye Captain ,I think by your looks you do enough relaxing.:D.

Whatever you guys decide to do im fine with either.

Saterday will not work for me in aug. , becouse i have a family vac. Planed, and will not be back till saterday afternoon {the 23rd}and will be there if it is on sunday, but i am fine with it on saterday in sept

I changed my mind...Lets have it Saturday.:D

We will keep the August Event to fish on Aug 24th which is a Sunday.

I will make the change for the final event in September.

The new date for the September League Event will be Saturday Sept 6th. The blow date will then be changed to Sept 7th.

There will also be a time change for the September Event.

On September 6th we will start fishing at 6am and end fishing at 12Noon.

No sense in fishing 2 hours in the dark.

-Jim

i did do what you told me and you left teresa and i stranded at ps with no boat and no captain thks for the phone call telling me you decided to take some one else

You guys never told me you were going for sure and were to call me and let me know for sure...all i knew was your wife was gonna tell you about it after i asked her, never telling me for sure if you were going...this has allready been explained to both of you..not like i left you and took someone else instead. phones work both ways you coulda called me too but you never did.