Best boat set up for lines...

I'm going to do just , I had plans drawn up and my machine shop lost them . It's going to attach to the slide rails that hold the dingy mounts. Having made this spring , with any luck it will be completed soon

It's 15'wide x 5' deep plenty of room to retrieve fish.

Rigger rods battened down, so the release is tight enough to handle the pressure...Diver rods perpendicular to the boat and horizontal to the water...All copper and leadcore gets let out right down the back of the boat, the board is attached, you let out plenty of line so it drops straight back for at least 75-100 feet, and then you let the board start to catch...Boards 40-60 feet apart at minimum...And you should have very few tangles, while you don't have any fish on. All bets off after you get a few fish on at once. :)

Learning a lot here about copper sets up! Great info here. It appears that due to how copper ties or doesn't knot well, you are using swivels in (#8 spro) and are winding them into your reel. Also I have learned I must not be setting my boards back far enough behind the boat. I currently have a pair of the yellow"Off Shore" brand inlines. If I get another pair should I stay with the same brand or is it better to have one brand closer to boat and another make/brand farther out?

I thoroughly agree with fishing with someone that is experienced. Nothing can duplicate hands on experience. The learning curve will be reduced significantly. It's like driving a car or a boat. Ya just can't learn it all from reading a book or watching a video. Of course reading and watching videos will provide some deeded information but it's trumped by hands on experience.

So you let out the copper what 150-200 feet then clip the board on or where should you clip the board on at ..... Dn I feel so damn stupid asking these wuestions

Yes! Depending on your length of copper, 100', 150', 200', 300', etc. when the copper is finished deploying all the way, clip the board on your perfered backer, and then let it out to where ever you want your board to pull.