Hello everyone !!!!!

Hi !! My name is Heidi just joined this week. I live in Hudsonville and port out of Holland. I'm just getting my boat set up and ready to go fishing. My good friend Jimmy helped me bunches and told me about this site. alot of great info here. can't wait to get out again !!!

Welcome to the addiction.

We have meetings every weekend and some weeknights. Mostly when the lake is flat.

Feel free to share when you are comfortable . . . . HAHAHA.

It's actually not far from an addiction, but a healthy one.

i am taking alot for granted, but by your name you sound like you might be a lady. if so dont get offended if your referred to as one of the guys. most of us just use that word loosely. but either way you are welcome here. and the fish bite just as good for ladies or gents,LOL.

this is a great place to share info. the guys on here are not as tight lipped as some forums im on. alot of them are afraid to tell where and how they caught there fish. there afraid we will run out of fish. now i can understand if they find a pocket of fish, not getting on the radio and telling everybody where they are, because they may get crowded out of there own spot. its not like that here on the forum. people post all the time where they got there fish and how they were fishing. and that can be a big help to someone just getting ready to go out. the best of luck to you, and dont be afraid to ask questions on here.

WELCOME ABOARD

sherman