holland 8-12 am full box

all our fish came in 115 ft of water to day all but 2 on downriggers 10-13 the biggest of the day was on a 12 color with atomic trout and dink in tonys hand was a dipsy 165 back on 2 with green glow frog. so that leaves 8 fish and 2 releases. one rigger set at 60 flonder pounder as fixed slider 10 up and the other green moonshine in the pict. on main line 50 out. other rigger set at 50 with the blue jamacin sunrise as slidder 10 up and green jamacian sunrise on main line 40 out. aka spongebob if it a silver streak mine isnt. and if your saying yea this guy fishes 3 days a week all summer no. this is the first trip solo on my own boat cause ive had boat owner nightmares all summer fist jel coat repair then prop repair the when i thought i was all ready i ran the boat on the hose for 2 mins and it broke down . so im a little geeked up about today. oh yea south of the peir one end of the slides the other and then back. first line set at 7am. off the lake at 11 am

100_2017.jpg

100_2016.jpg

100_2019.jpg

100_2022.jpg

id also like to add thks to the other guys that were out because no matter how much info i spit out over the radio no body bothered us all day. and we all know how it goes it seems like if you start giveing out info theres usually somebody who just has to run right up your butt. i was pretty loose lipped about how i was doing and with what.