Had a good not great day out of St Joe today. Ended the day 6 for 10, 4 Kings and 2 Lakers. Fished in tight early but moved out to 60 FOW and the shallow the first fish hit on a rigger at 40, on a carmel dolphin Stinger, followed up by another on the other high rigger at 45. I kept 2 flasher fly rigs on bottom all day and not a hit. The Kings came high in the water column, 4 color, 5 color and the riggers all took hits the lakers came on a dipsey fishlander frog, yellow red fishlander on 2 out 110 in 95 FOW, and on a 5 color green dolphin DW spoon. 4 fish 1 came off when the hook straightened due to a reel malfunction, and the others were because of a broken leader and fisherman inexperience. The Lake was flat and the wind was SE until we left the water. Small shower no lightning and a great day. The Charter boats were in 45 FO/W and crossing the channel all day some did well and others Well?

Man it is 6:00 AM and I should have edited my report fm yesterday I was so beat when i posted couldn't think str8. We moved fm 45 out to 60 FOW before we took our first hit 45 dn on the rigger, that was on a fuzzy bear orange killer, the color pattern was scattered mostly anything yellow and orange and carmel dolphin stinger in the new holo pattern, the flashers didnt go all day, but the 4 and 5 color were our best deal with the afore mentioned spoons, we trolled out to 110 FOW and caught fish in all depths of water but the deepest fish was a laker on 300 feet of 45# copper stinger orange killer.