Good old Days

I love the "old school" pictures and how they're actually prints. Forgot how quickly we've become used to electronic pictures and how east they are.

Nice fish too!

I agree.

....and i dont know about anyone else, but i find that i actually print very few photos. Just fire up the puter to look at em. Just be sure to back them up or your memories of a lifetime can be lost if your computer takes a dump. I had a scare one time and ive backed them up ever since. I got lucky and mine were recovered, but it coulda been worse. Thats one good thing about a photo hosting site. You can have your pics stored there in addition to an external HD, on your computer, burned on a CD, or on a large GB memory stick.

are these east side fish from the good ole days?

Yes sir, I think 1997 was when things started going the other way:eek: I think some where I have a pic of a moon lit night outa Grindstone and we had our 3 man limit on the floor 1990-91.

Boy those where the days, I don't think the floor in the old RAZERBACK thats the 86 19ft Islander ever got washed till fall,:lol: there was a lot of kings came to the back of that boat on ET spoons.:thumb: