How many holders are on the trees?

No this is not an eye test. :no: I looking into getting some rod trees for the boat before spring. I'm thinking either the 2 or 3 holders on the trees. I have not had enough people on the boat to run more than 3 boards a side so I'm kinda leaning toward the 2. So what do you think, should I go with the 2 or 3?

Price difference is $16 per tree. Plus extra shipping.

i would go with three. its nice to have extra rod holders for storage purposes. my biggest pet peeve on my boat is laying my expensive rods on the deck where they can easily get stepped on.

Plus you would hate to have that day when you want to fish three boards but don't have an extra holder!

For only $30 i would do the 3 rod tree. Thats pretty cheap in the long run especially if u may get a new boat, more fishermen in the future. Prob worth the safe storage of one rod, Sometimes its the extra place to put a rod when fighting a fish.;)

I just bought the 3 rod trees this winter. Have used on others boats and like them. Great price wise. I got them to fit my berts tracks too. Lock downs work great. The ability to move up and down along with 360 degrees makes them very user friendly. Being able to swing them in really helps at the dock.;)

I bought them on Ebay from Mike at Falcon Outdoors- [email protected] They had good prices and good cust service. Shipped fast also. I believe i paid $260 total for a left and right side. These also have the open top tube to use as an extra rod holder or for net.

I just bought the 3 rod trees this winter. Have used on others boats and like them. Great price wise. I got them to fit my berts tracks too. Lock downs work great. The ability to move up and down along with 360 degrees makes them very user friendly. Being able to swing them in really helps at the dock.;)

I bought them on Ebay from Mike at Falcon Outdoors- [email protected] They had good prices and good cust service. Shipped fast also. I believe i paid $260 total for a left and right side. These also have the open top tube to use as an extra rod holder or for net.

Jarod, That is the exact set I'm looking at. I think I found my trees. Thank you for the input.