went out of Holland with Paul and line dancin on board this eve. started in 75 fow set lines and trolled out to 120 fow with a lake trout program out,hit the first fish in 120 on rigger on bottom then went out to 130 with nothin so went back to 118 and had a double so we stayed in that 115 to 118 fow and trolled south to the ball in Saugatuck ended up with 10 for 11 , 1 steelhead,2 kings, and 7 lakers with another king coming unbuttoned cus it ran at the boat and we just could not catch up to it:rolleyes:.ended the night with a huge mess with two coppers and a dipsey getting together when the dipsey tripped and came up under the copper :(

What worked tonight:

tin can dodger on bottom on rigger with a green spin-n-glow 4 lakers

white dodger on a wire dipsey 300 back with a green spin-n glow,1 laker

tin can on the other rigger near bottom with two chartruese spin-n-glows 2 lakers one 11 lbs

Michigan sunset JP Slammer on 150 copper 1 steelhead

Beef Eater JP Slammer on 200 copper 1 king 10 lbs

blue bubble dodger and flie combo on high diver back 3501king lost

sea mac JP Slammer on 300 copper 1 small king

Thanks Aaron for going with tonight, I wasnt very hopeful from all the meek reports from today but ended up having a great night fishin :thumb:

105_0482.jpg

105_0483.jpg

105_0481.jpg

we fished from 1.4 to 2.0 and 2.0 seemed to be prefered .I talked to a buddy today that had a charter this morning and they got 19 lakers again in that 85 to 115 fow of water.Just a couple of more days to fish for them ,I may try and get out agin Thursday for one more wack at em.Then its time to find steelies!