new chick to the site

hey guys and girls!! I reside in the Peck, Michigan area. We do a majority of our fishing in Port Sanilac, but have been known to wander to Harbor Beach and the Bay. I've been big water fishing for about 10 years now. I actually introduced this type of fishing to my husband. I've been fishing my whole entire life, though, whether out of a boat on a bank or wading a stream. We currently fish out of a 1994 23 ft Proline walkaround. Glad to have joined this site! From what I can see, most everyone seems to be very nice and helpful to everyone and I hope to see some of you out on the water in Port Sanilac!:cool:

Welcome to the site. We plan on fishing Port Sanilac and Harbor beach next year. We Have a cabin in caseville and usually fish grindstone and the bay. But this year we have been over in Lake michigan most of our salmon trips.

Good group here Heidi! TW has been doing pretty good over that way, hoping to target over there next year for a bit. Hopefully between you and TW I can get pointed in the right direction.

Got pics of the boat but unfortunately I go online using my phone. We need to step up to the future and get a computer again. But, who has time for a computer when there are fish to be caught! Thanks to everyone and hope to see you on the water!

Turfwrench....I seen that one picture of you on here with the funky looking freighter in the background. That was last Monday right. Judging from the distance away you were fishing in the same depth we were approximately. We have the white and teal proline. My husband, my self and my step daughter were out that night for a little while caught I think 3 fish or maybe 2. One was a really nice 14lb. coho. Were you running the planer boards off of a mast?