The bob-along is a little late for ludington this year but it made it.

We got up friday morning and left dock at 5 we plannned on going south out to the 32s but we were marking fish in 60 fow so we set down srait out and set out out spread. First rod in the water was a 2 color and as we were putting the board on the fish comes and smacks it. It was a nice 8 pound king.......but we left the nett back home( not my fault) so we were down to bare hands. It came up to the side a little green and hot my hands on the spoons and going for the tail the hook came off and the fish got free. Talk about a shake down trip. So we kept in the same water and pick one up about every 30 min on 3 colors,5 colors 6colors and riggers down 30. We had 5 in the box by 8am. With no nett i thought it was pretty good. Got a call from my mom saying that there was a storm comming so we called it and went in. 5 for 6 in 2 hours not to bad i would say.

5 color-MS sarge

6color-MS mag beef

3color-MS happee meal

2color-MS bad toad

rigger down 30-MS carbon 14

Saturday morning got up to got and high winds and FOG.

Went to the same water and nothing so we put it on a west and went for colder water. Got to 75 foot and a small king on 2 color. kept on a west untill 105 fow in the 55s and sreamer on full core.( we did have a net this time) got it up to the boat and going to take the hook out and the fish made a hole in the net and got out about a 12 pound. Talk about bad luck with netts.

So we went for a SW troll and pick 5 fish fish up between the 55s amd 52s in 100fow to 60fow.

2color-happee meal

10 color- MS sarge

riggers- Carbon 14 and sarge.

With yet another net we got up at 4 and launched at 4:30. Grandpa was doing somthing in the back of the boat so i was on run out duty so i was marking alot in 55fow strait out so i set em down and started fish. First fish on 3 color. went back around to where we hit it and Bam fish on and it was a screammer took out 10 color and 5 color. I was about to net it and i see a 6 color pulling back. Got the big fish in the boat and went a little over 17lbs. That was a the trend setter for the day. then got the other fish in. Talk about a hetic double. Played around that water for a while and went to out numbers in the 52s and 31s. Just got there and took one on 5 color nice steelhead. Got that reset and 6 color was going. 6 pound BROWN?? got that in the box and full core went. Stayed the area and pick 2 more fish up.Ended with 9 Fish all above 6 pounds :)

Great time in ludington it was good to be back and we even got some fish.

Same baits as befor.

Nice job Matt! I was up painting my place and my neighbors hit some real nice kings this weekend too. One more weekend of work and then I can get back to fishing.