Had a nice ride out with Sea-Mac ,Plumkrazy and Adam, we left the dock around 7 and set up a beach patrol on a south troll just out side the peirs and went 1 for 3 on brown by 9ish. After this we pulled lines and ran out to 130 and went on a south west troll with lines spead from top to bottom "4 divers , 6 cores from 2 to 15 colors and 2 riggers" and ended up 2 for 2 out there and pulled lines a little after noon.

The best depth off shore was around 150 and yes there was a A TON OF BIG MARKS , AND YES SOME BAIT. But the water temps was only 40 to 41 out there on the top.

Well heres the list of baits.

1. gold and org. chilly willy on a diver out 30 this took 2 hits both browns
  2. blue dophin mini on a 2 color , also a brown
  3. mag. metalic green glow frog on a full core, took a small king
  4. and a corys bait on a 12 color took a coho

Total for the day was 3 for 5.:)

Nice job Terry I farmed the first one in the rain not sure what it was it came off just after we pulled the board on a 5 color all I saw was a fish rolling on the surface. Other than the rain a darn nice day out there just not a lot of takers on the fish. Seemed like every time we made a change it was good for a fish but that was it. Setup in about 50ft and had the 1 I lost on right away and then nothing till we moved out and changed out the center rigger and pop instant fish reset it and never got a hit on it again. I changed out a diver and boom fish on reset it and nothing. Could not build a pattern fair amount of fish and some bait but zero duplicates.

good job guy's ,I tried to hail ya on the radio but you were off the water by then,I guess.I didnt see any fish out deeper but i was more in front of holland and ended up off the first slider.We got 2 lakers in 80 fow. jimmy