fished manistee today and boxed our 4 man limit and threw a few back.riggers at 65,45,32,21 dwn and 1,2,3 and 5 colors.best rigger was once again a stingray pink panties 65 dwn and 60 bk. a mini streak screwball on 1 color and 5 colors and a yeck fire ball with earings on 3 colors were the hot boards.agent orange,bumble bee,nuked veggies and a cracked orange ice with earings also took fish.speed was 2.9 to 3.1 mph.best water was 140 to 170 fow in the 17s to the mid 19s.another great day on the water with waves less than a foot all day.the water is still 50 degs on the surface,looks like we might be fishing into dec. again this year:grin:pic in the gallery

014.jpg

Edited by GLF
Added picture

i will give half the credit to learnig how to use my graph(raymarine c-80,dsm 600 sounder)to it full potential.just about every trip out this year we were able to set up on the fish right from the start.once you are on the fish you just have to figure out what they want and how they want it.the only down side has been releasing a lot of fish at the back of the boat without netting them has burned up a lot of hooks,:lol:have to give the wife some credit to she has reeled in at least a third of them:grin:

You spoil your ole' lady:lol:. Those reels were nice to fish with, I tell you one thing you have that my BIL needs to change on his in line planers, is the front clip/lock thing that you put on. Where can I pick those up? It made for quick and easy work of getting the planer board off the line....