Went 3/3 last night from 6-9. Worked 70-140fow with 100' being best. Ended up with a 23" laker on blue bubble braid dipsy on 2 out 260'. 10# Coho(I believe) on 150' copper #3 J pLug blue with black ladder back. 17# King on same copper/ J plug setup. Tried alot of other stuff with no avail. Managed to fight through the wind and the waves. We took a beating on the Nee Hi last night but had a great time. Tired as heck today though. East/NE troll was our best. All fish were males, but quite fat.

Sushi man got his biggest fish ever with that 10# Ho. It has a kyped upper jaw. Usually no prob to ID coho but this one just looks different to me. Maybe just darker. Lacks spots on lower tail and definitely not a king. :confused:These pics are off cell phone. Have better ones on digital cam just no time to upload yet. Sorry about quality. Garage was not well lit. Let me know if you guys think something different.

8-27SHPM.jpg

8-27Sh.jpg

8-27-09.jpg

SH8-27.jpg

SH8-27-09.jpg

Tried to lighten up. Hopefully other pics will be better. Just didnt look like a classic Ho. Tail was not forked much but not quite square. Mouth didnt look as white as a Hoho usually does to me. Also didnt get covered in scales like coho have done to me in the past.:confused: I dunno:rolleyes:

SH8-27-09-1.jpg

SH8-27-1.jpg

8-27Sh-1.jpg