AuGres 07-09-09 5 man Limit

I gave Priority1 a 6 day rest. Man was she ready to hunt. 27-30 FOW, 3oz bouncers over the side, 2oz bouncers off the boards. We pulled 11 lines with harnesses and the real deal. Pink, Purple, Chartreuse, and red. Ideal speed was 1.5 MPH. Sound familiar? Big Jack W took the pic of Paperboy, Myself, Mel D. and Kevin D from NC. Gitter Done. It felt good to have some honey dos behind me and hit the water with some friends.:)

augres_25_fish_box_07-09-09.jpg

You know, I'm starting to wonder a bit Frank. It almost looks like the same pic you always have. Have you been doing some photoshop? :lol::lol::lol: Nice work. Coming up for the weekend, are you planning on fishing the weekend too?

Jason, I may fish one day this weekend.

The fish are not as concentrated in AuGres like the whole month of June. A lot of fish came out of the bay so far this year. Just find some active fish, and gitter done.:)

Great Job Frank,

I'm back in Manistee and ready to fish I came back over on tuesday. We had a great season soon as the weather got better. I'm planning on coming back over next year will most likely stay until mid July. Well now it's time to switch gears and fish for salmon my first trip is Saturday morning.

Great job again and stay on them fish.

Great Job Frank,

I'm back in Manistee and ready to fish I came back over on tuesday. We had a great season soon as the weather got better. I'm planning on coming back over next year will most likely stay until mid July. Well now it's time to switch gears and fish for salmon my first trip is Saturday morning.

Great job again and stay on them fish.

Dick I was thinking about you a few times while out fishing. I'm glad you had a good June on our beloved bay. If you make it back next year give me a call, and maybe we can have lunch on a windy day.:)