Linwood 1/18

Hit the ice with FishinMachineII and his posse on Saturday. Worked our way out to 21fow and set up shop. Missed 5 eyes in a row.....thought I was doomed for the day. Marks on the vex became less, so we made a move into shallower water 15fow ish. Fish on the ice immediately.

Kept my 5 and played C&R throwing back several other keepers! It was a fun filled day of walleye fishing on the bay. Ice was plenty thick, and the crack was working, but we found a good place to cross.

wp_20140118_019_thumb.jpg

Here are the two lures that I settled on after changing lures non stop. A moonshine shiver minnow and a JDeez spoon

wp_20140118_003_thumb.jpg

wp_20140118_016_thumb.jpg

Be safe out there fellas, the ice is good, but those cracks seem to vary daily. :thumb:

Nicely done keep the reports coming.

As time and weather allow of course. LOL...was hoping for a day this weekend, looking at the forecasted winds...I may just sit tight and do things around the house....:thumb: Keeping my eye on the wind forecast over the next few days to determine if it's worth going or not....25MPH winds predicted, out on the open water of the bay, I'm guessing it will be greater than that.....:no:

As time and weather allow of course. LOL...was hoping for a day this weekend, looking at the forecasted winds...I may just sit tight and do things around the house....:thumb: Keeping my eye on the wind forecast over the next few days to determine if it's worth going or not....25MPH winds predicted, out on the open water of the bay, I'm guessing it will be greater than that.....:no:

Renegades don't make excuses, they just GO!

I did make it out Sunday 1/26 for the evening bite, which....was decent, however, my buddies who were out earlier experienced a great mid day bite. When I showed up the fish would come and go. I did get one keeper on the ice, along with a cat fish. I did have enough action that I could have kept my limit, if I could have got the walleye through the hole. Just wasn't my day. I lost my limit and then some, just couldn't keep them buttoned up.

It was still good to get out.