Wmfl 2013

• 1 month later...

No promises here, I had my Four Winns out 7 times last year and only set lines on it 5 times.

Guys, this is not a tournament. It's a fishing trip with time constraints. Don't freak out, don't go crazy. Fish your strengths based on the points needed and see what happens.

The best part is, with rare exceptions, if you get your @$$ handed to you, shake the guy's hand and ask him how he pulled his cooler. Nailer told me how he beat me, and I didn't even give him beer. Sixshooter explained back in the 5am opening times how he was putting 5 fish in the box in that first hour. Both are techniques I have since adopted with success.

No promises here, I had my Four Winns out 7 times last year and only set lines on it 5 times.

Guys, this is not a tournament. It's a fishing trip with time constraints. Don't freak out, don't go crazy. Fish your strengths based on the points needed and see what happens.

The best part is, with rare exceptions, if you get your @$$ handed to you, shake the guy's hand and ask him how he pulled his cooler. Nailer told me how he beat me, and I didn't even give him beer. Sixshooter explained back in the 5am opening times how he was putting 5 fish in the box in that first hour. Both are techniques I have since adopted with success.

This is very true. I was initially surprised to find a group of seasoned fisherman who would willing tell me where/when/how they caught fish.

This is very true. I was initially surprised to find a group of seasoned fisherman who would willing tell me where/when/how they caught fish.

I'm an open book, just ask. but then again I'm not seasoned... still learning

• 1 month later...