Official sign up thread for WMFL event #1

The first event will be May 14. Launch out of the DNR launch in Holland. Set lines at 6am, and pull them at Noon. There will be a roll call at 9am on Channel 72.

Silver Streak is going to sponsor this event with some lures for all.

Anyone that post a report after the event will get 5 bonus points.

Some guys signed up on Face Book already.

1, Nailer

2, Dirty Dog

3, Side job

4, Dave Ash,

5, Paulywood

6, Marble Eyes

7, Sjk984, Bladerunner

8, Far Beyond Driven

9, Nickoftime

10, Financial Aid

11, N II deep

12, Oldcool

13, Mad Ambush

14 Second Sucks

15, Little Buck

16, waterfowlhunter83

17, pure addiction

side job

Edited by Nailer

U guys are killing me, we will be fishing the South Haven Steelheaders Classic. :( Guess this is gonna really make me pony up to win the WMFL this year. Should be prefishing that friday out of SH, so maybe we can share some tactics. Good luck guys

Kenny,

we are going to be slipped at Yacht Basin this year.

If we have a trip planned and there happens to be a WMFL event, I hope to participate.

It will be up to the crew we have on board (if guests), but $15 in the hat for the greater good is pretty easy to scrape up.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

While I am not sure yet I will probably be missing the first event as we had a fire at my home. While we all made it out I just don't see it in the finances to make it over that weekend. As I have to find a new place to stay. I will be looking forward to being at the rest of the events this summer.

Steve Kelly

Team Bladerunner

While I am not sure yet I will probably be missing the first event as we had a fire at my home. While we all made it out I just don't see it in the finances to make it over that weekend. As I have to find a new place to stay. I will be looking forward to being at the rest of the events this summer.

Steve Kelly

Team Bladerunner

Steve, I'm sure we can find a ride for you, if you can make it.

Edited by Nailer

Mama's twisting my arm, if I can get the house gutted I may be able to drag the small boat over fri night and fish sat am. I just have to get all of our belongings into a dumpster and all the dry wall out of the whole house so they can get to the smoke remediation on saterday while I'm gone. I am keeping my fingers crossed.

12 days I think I can do that after I take the rest of this week off.

And she found out I tried to sneak $200 in blood run copper and reels from bretts into the house today.

Hope to see you guys there Steve

T-18 days

Edited by Nailer

• 2 weeks later...