Novi sport fishing show

I'm going Friday Night My office is only 3 miles from The Rock Finacial center..... I'l leave from work Wine and dine the wife and turn her loose on all the lures.....I'll go home with close to 100.00 in new stuff.... All the attracters work on HER... not the salmon..hahahah

The Novi show has a lot of different vendors than the grand rapids show does. It is also just a fishing show where grand rapids is a outdoors show. It could be worth the trip ken if you want something a little different than the GR show. Saturday Lance Valentine is doing a two hour seminar at 2 that is on sonar and gps. I went to his short one last year and am really looking forward to going to this longer one. Only bad thing about Rock Financial is they hit you for parking as well as admission into the show.

If any of you guys like big thick burgers, go across Grand river ave from the rock and go into it's called the rosewood cafe.... it's old school and it's great...They need the business to, I eat there with my wife, and Don't expect anything fancy either...