Started out at 11 a.m. in 180 fow trolled SW to 210 fow marked fish in 160-180 fow. Trolled back Northeast to 90 fow and caught first fish a small coho 19" long filled with eggs (more on second fish later) 200 feet back on high diver 5:00 p.m. on Silver Steak Glow Yellow Tail (AGAIN!) I spend $50 on new spoons and still only thing I can catch a fish on is THAT spoon! Wind starts blowing 1 footers turning into 3 footers. Decise to hit the Grand Haven channel Throw 3 spoons back in high diver. Within 15 minutes big hit! I am thinking OK a nice four year old! By the way on the Glow Yellow tail again!!! OOOPS not a King!!! Nice 15lb pound sheephead!!! UGH!!!! :eek:

Bob have you ever tried eating Sheephead? Lets just say you must be VERY poor if you think thats lobster!!! Its really really awful!!! Doesn't even taste good fried! I went snubberless on my last trip out..... (there a funny joke there somehere) anyway didn't seem to make a diifrence. Chinook are the fastest growing fish on the planet and Sheephead is one of the slowest. So if you get a big one its VERY OLD!!!