Woke up at 5:30 and hooked up the 14' to try in Lake Macatawa. Made some toast and fell back asleep and at 7:30 my 7 year old was poking me with her finger trying to wake me up to go. Oh, yeah, let's do that.

So we launched at 8 and made a couple laps in Mac. Nothing going. Channel didn't look too bad, about 1/4 way down rigger started bouncing. Figured it was a sheep, so I flipped it off the release and handed it to the kid. She reeled in a hot little 4# buck. Got him in the net and the two color fired. She had all kinds of fun with this one, ended up being a 10# buck. Turned around and back towards Mac and the one color fired with a 13# buck.

Two more laps and nothing, hard rain started, just about pulling them the one color fired again. This one tore off 150' of line, jumped, and threw the lure back at us.

Went back out at night ended up 0/1 on a one color off a board. Current was all kinds of wicked, 0.0 mph up the channel and 5.4 mph down it. Never seen that before and I spend a lot of time in there.