Well it was kinda slow out there today, I left the dock at 6 am with a freind from work and set up in 140 and went west , by the time we hit 230 fow we were 5 for 5,so were turned around and figured we could pick away on the way back and never took a fish till we hit 130 were we ended the morning at 11:30 and with a total of 10 for 13{ 3 steel head,1 laker and 6 kings}

Here is a list of what worked

1. glow ghost j-plug down 80 on a rigger
  2. dancieing anchovie moon shine on a 12 color
  3. Hot lobster silver streak on a 12 color
  4. mother of pearl silver hoard on a 15 color
    '
  5. 8" blue chrome spin dr. and fly on 300 ft of 32lb blood run copper
  6. glow watermelon silver streak mini as a fixed slider at 70 "hot"

Also it appeired that the perch where doing Very well near castle parkin 45 fow, we motored threw the small pack and seen a LOT of fish cought, and also seen some BIG hooks on the screan as we went threw.

Nice day Terry.

Terry how do you like that blood run?

Tom, the 32 pound supper from Blood Run is very user friendly. It comes off the reel much, much better than the 45 pound. The sink rate is about 3/2 (200' of copper will sink the same as 300 core) The best part is 1000' for $60.

Yeah Ken I'm one of the last people I know who still bothers with regular 30lb copper. So damn hard to find though. Catches fish and I'm real confident with it. I'm pretty sure I'll have some blood run on board next year;)

Terry how do you like that blood run?

Hey tom , this stuff is awsome , I think it fishes as easy as lead core, mainly I thinks becouse it is not twisted as tite

Nice job terry you must have whacked right at the end

Yup most of them came after you called

Are you primarily using the small baits out deep and up high for stealhead?

No I was running the minis as sliders and the steelhead came on the danceing anchovie around the 150 mark.

great day terry ! We have been getting fish on some small slammers as well,mixed veggies ,and glow fire dog.The fish have been running small for us tho.

Same here Jim ,most of mine were in the 4 to 6 lb. range, but i would rather take 10 of those than 3 or 4 big fish.