WOW:eek: what a night of fishing ,we went out of holland ,left at 4:30 went to 50 fow then trolled out to 109 with no luck turned back in and after 2 1/2 hrs of nothin hit fish in 75 fow turned it south and and sterted catching fish ended the night with 7 for10 6 kings and 1 coho with 2 kings around 13 lbs.things that worked...chrome and geen dodger with a gold flie,white and green paddle with a mirage flie ,jp slammer spoons ( gold ptoto types)and NBK slammer all down around 55 foot.

nice job last night jim i was with mike on his boat its always fun to have someone to b.s. with on the radio while your fishin sorry i should have introduced myself at the cleanin station just slipped my mind. its roger by the way

Wow! Good job Jim.

This is kind of a stupid question, but is the fishing better north this time of the year?

Is Muskegon not a good place to fish out of? If I were to go fishing this weekend, where should we go?

Any reponse from anybody would be great. I haven't been on the water for almost a month (family and kids stuff), and I really NEED to get out there.

Thanks.