New order from Governe Granholm

silver one

Did anyone watch michigan out of doors lastnight and see that the Lovely Jenifer Granholm passed an order combining the DNR and the DEQ with a clause that the head of the department can be appiointed by the governer meaning that proposol G wich we voted on back in 1996 to stop this from happening as it will mean that the state will run/ruin our resources now. This is polotics at its nastiest. Be ware your going to notice some steep increases in liscenses and fees.

Jennifer is on a rampage to destroy this state. Once the DEQ is combined, all the DNR money will go to feel good BS to appease the Tree Huggers.

The Granholm plan is to run every one out of Michigan and sell the state to Canada.

No surprise there the Government does not care what we think or want. It does not matter to them a bit becuase they know they are smarter than us and many of us with jobs don't vote. I skipped a few elections in the past but never again I have voted now for years and will find the time to make my voice heard. Sadly even though the majority of Americans have said no to Public health care for a hundred years they are going to try and shove that down our throats anyhow.

How much do you have to lose before you are willing to fight to get it back becuase it is coming and soon I fear? Say what you want but no tax every levied has been removed once the need for them money is over they use the money for something else.

I can remember when Michigan didn't have an income tax and the sales tax was @ 4%. The income tax was supposed to be a fair tax, that would keep our property taxes low. Well property taxes have continued to escalate, and we are now saddled with a 6% sales tax. The only thing on the plus side for us, was sales tax was removed from food. An kind of a license is a form of a tax. We sure have enough of them, and they all keep going up.

Even sales tax on new vehicles is a joke. Cars and trucks don't go on sale, you get a rebate instead. The sales tax is put on before the rebate is taken off. What a pile of horse crap. If you go buy a $20 shirt and it's on sale for $10, you only pay sales tax on the amount spent. Automobiles should be the same. Just mo money for the Gubmint.

The only ones that beat the system, are the filthy rich, and the dirt poor. Us po SOBs in the middle have to pay for it all.