FISHED IN PORT SHELDON SET UP IN 100 AND FISHED 100 TO 160 60 TO 70 DOWN AND 10 12 AND 300 COOPER WE FINISH THE DAY WITH 9 NICE FISH WE SHOULD BE FISHING MOST OF THE WEEK THEN NEXT SUN WILL CALL IT A SEASON . WHICH HAS CONSITED OF 36 TRIP ON THE PLUMKRAZY . 7 ABOARD THE DIRTY DOG ,11ABOARD THE GET ANNETE AND 5OR 6 ABOARD JOHN V BOAT HERE'S APIC OF TODAY CATCH

004.jpg

We were also out of Port Sheldon Sunday morning, but got a later start than Phil. He hailed me on the radio @ one point to let me know he just passed me - hint, to the north. He was kind enough to share some information over the cell phone. . . and we continued to fish, often side by side.

On his last troll west, he passed me again - I'm a slow learner, picking away at the fish. This was about 10 a.m. and our frustration was mounting, as we and others were trying to mirror Plumkrazy's presentation. From a later discussion I understand Phil pulled lines @ ~11 a.m., which was about the peak of our frustration. After going 1 for 2 early on a rigger, we were almost 4 hours without a fish. . .

Then the fun began for the next 45+ minutes:

7 color core - big rip; gray, glow J-Plug ripped off the leader!?!?

7 color core; reset with a Smurf - 1 steely ripped the treble hook off the spoon; replaced the treble and boated the next steely

12 color core; NBK, 2 high flying Steelies - lost one.

5 color core; Moonshine Happy Meal - steely & king

300' copper; mag Bloody Nose - newbie lost a large King 30' from the boat

Finished the day 5 for 10, pulling lines ~12:30 a.m. All fish in the 8 - 11# range; none weighed.

A BIG THANKS to Phil for helping with the late season tips. They are still out there, so go get them(~;

Alex