Went 1 for 1 on blue bubble SD with Siggs Rig Blue Mist on braid dipsy 150' on 2 in 100 fow. As we we setting lines. Wind kicked up to 20mph and we had a fun ride in on the Nee Hi.:D 2-3' with the occasional 4':eek: This was my cousins first lake king ever a nice 11# hen. He had a riot.

Hit the water wed morn just before sunrise, set up a mix of glow stuff on everything. Got a greaser on Stinger Nitro Area 51 on rigger 45 down. My cousins first laker ever.:D Fished 145 to 75fow and tried basically every rod and lure on the boat:rolleyes:. Hit a beautiful and ferocious 12# king on a Mountain Dew SD with No See Um fly out 250' on 2 braided. Fought like a 20+, took prob 1/2 hour to get in and lots of drag burning runs!! What a fun time!:grin: Headed in about 1PM. Fishing coulda been better but beat out the skunk twice! Cousin had a great time and got to learn some stuff as he is getting started salmon fishing. Nice flat day today out there.:)

Will post pic when i get it up

Nice catch Jarrod. thanks for the SH report. Might nix the trip to luddington next weekend and stay close to home. I will give you a shout if I do.

Just started thinking same thing about this weekend as they are calling for thunderstorms Fri, Sat and Sun.:(

And i swear i never fish worth a ^*&*%^*&$& when there is a full moon around. Always kills me. I know others do good, but i just plain stink this time of the month!

Just started thinking same thing about this weekend as they are calling for thunderstorms Fri, Sat and Sun.:(

And i swear i never fish worth a ^*&*%^*&$& when there is a full moon around. Always kills me. I know others do good, but i just plain stink this time of the month!

Ive found in the past when there is a full moon that the mid day bite is not that bad. but you have to bounce everything off of bottom. otherwise most are probobly fishing in the dark.