Finally got another boat!

MY2SONS

I haven't got her outfitted with riggers, rod holders, and the like, but at least the hard part was achieved.......convincing the wife I needed a boat. Still trying to figure out how to upload a picture of her. Any suggestions?

Here goes. See if this works. I bought a 2003 Baha Cruiser 277 GLE . No fishing equipment on her yet with the exception of rocket launchers, radar, GPS, and fish finder. Next year I'm planning on downriggers, rod holders, and a 20 Hp kicker.

dsc03026.jpg

dsc03037.jpg

dsc03054.jpg

dsc03044-0.jpg

Yes, she's a keeper (both my wife, and the boat). I'd love to get the boat rigged for this season, but I've been spending money like Obama so looks like next year, or Christmas, will have to do. :lol:

Ok now i am officially going crazy.... I ahve been working on my wife to get a new boat but like others maybe getting forgivness after i bring a new one home is better than trying to convince her i need it...:D:lol::eek:. Better make sure it has a good cuddy i might be sleeping on it...:(

The deck room for fishing on these boats is incredible. I have always wanted one just like this one but unfortunately i have to trailer an awful lot so i think i will just stick to my 24'. I love it and i am sure you must be coming out of your skin by now wanting to dip her!! Nice find John:D

Now this is important and leave out no detail becouse i REALLY need to know! How did you convince her that you needed this boat?very nice ride

Originally I had a 17' 2001 Lund Fisherman, and was quite satisfied with it, but the wife didn't like it because it was too small for her and the kids to go on. At the time this wasn't a problem for me since the hours I fished was long before they even got out of bed. I told her that we could sell mine with the understanding that we had to get another on in the near future (2-3 year time frame). She agreed and after explaining what creature comforts she was expecting on a boat, and what I required for fishing I found the Baha Cruiser. I immediately fell in love with the design, and my wife liked the cuddy for the kids. She finally caved in after months of talking about needing a boat, and how nice it would be to take the boys out fishing. It worked! She's a great wife, and very understanding even though she never lets me forget how much I spend on fishing equipment.:o

Originally I had a 17' 2001 Lund Fisherman, and was quite satisfied with it, but the wife didn't like it because it was too small for her and the kids to go on. At the time this wasn't a problem for me since the hours I fished was long before they even got out of bed. I told her that we could sell mine with the understanding that we had to get another on in the near future (2-3 year time frame). She agreed and after explaining what creature comforts she was expecting on a boat, and what I required for fishing I found the Baha Cruiser. I immediately fell in love with the design, and my wife liked the cuddy for the kids. She finally caved in after months of talking about needing a boat, and how nice it would be to take the boys out fishing. It worked! She's a great wife, and very understanding even though she never lets me forget how much I spend on fishing equipment.:o

My sons and I usually sleep on the boat the night before we go fishing. In the morning we leave early and head out. They usually wake up somewheres around 9:30am. I think its the rolling and rocking in the cabin that keeps them sleeping. ;)