We went out last night

We pulled the boat over to Muskegon last night to take my son Cole ,his friend Chuck and my daughter kara out. Knowing that the fishing has been slow and we had the storms come threw here friday and it's June i wasn't real hopeful and i was pretty much right but we did manage to go 2 for 2.

we fished everything from 130 fow all the way out to 300 fow with the action being real slowwe took a real nice 10 pound steel head in 265 fow on a 7 color with a moonshine T-N-T. the second fish much later a 5 pound coho in 145 fow 125 down on the rigger on a moonshine mcmuffin.

real nice night on the lake the kids had a good time and Kara got to brag that one her very first lake michigan trip she got the biggest fish!

i'll post pics later gotta get to work

Nice job on the two fish Randy! :thumb:

Man you got some really deep water over there.

I'm lucky to see 70' here on Erie.

It is 9.6 miles to 300FOW in Muskegon. After 300FOW, its slow going.

Mark we put on in snug harbor and from there to home is a 70 mile drive and to port sheldon from my house its 40 so another 60 miles to the round trip and when the fishing is slow everywhere i would have to say we probably should have went to port sheldon but no matter what we always have fun on the lake!!