Fathers Day on the Bay

Well, Dad and i headed out of Linwood this morning with the intent of hitting some shallow water on the west side of the bay. To our dismay, we couldnt get anything going, despite some decent promise on the sonar. So, we pulled up and made a 14 mile move to 26-30'. Set up and started bopping fish shortly thereafter. We ended up landing 19 legal walleye. Had a great time out there and the weather was gorgeous. I ecspecially liked it before the sun came out....Man did it get hot fast!

1 oz. inlines 25-40' back(40' was best by far). Puprle beads w/Purple/Silver blades was our hot presentation. Speed 0.9-1.1 S.O.G.

Heres the vid and pics

th_FathersDay001.jpg

th_FathersDay002.jpg

FathersDay010.jpg

FathersDay007.jpg

Edited by Adam Bomb
Pics and Vid

Tried Thomas Rd and got one before we got blown off. I was in my little boat with the two boys. We started fishing about 2 and came in around 4:30. Harnesses and 1 oz inline caught the fish.

<a  href=%7Boption%7Dhttp://www.greatlakesfisherman.com/gallery/files/7/8/3/100_1792.jpg' alt='100_1792.jpg'>

Adam.

Good job on the feesh. But how much you charge me to come over and show me how to download video off my Cannon HD 20 Vixia camcorder onto my PC, then onto U-Tube for viewing? The instruction book is the worse and hardest to understand that I've ever seen. :mad:

I just hook up my USB cable to my computer and camera. Upload all the pics/vids to the my pics folder or my choosing. Then i upload them to www.photobucket.com To post them in the forum copy and paste the %7Boption%7D code in your post where you want it to appear...Super easy. Never dealt with you tube. Im heading out tomorrow, maybe ill shoot some video and try to upload it there.

Didnt go out today. Got side tracked, you know how that goes...Ended up at the marina though and B.S.ed with some good friends for the afternoon. Now, its time for baby back ribs!:D