A pretty slow day out on the water today. Went 2 for 2. 11.5 pound king and a laker both hit blue dolphin 68 down on DR in 119 and 110 fow. We were a couple miles south of the pier. Hardly even marked a thing. Sounded like we even did better than most guys. The bugs were pretty bad, none the less it was really fun!

Nice job, its slim pickins out there. I did see some bait fish schooling out in about 30fow while perchin yesterday. I would of loved to troll back to the piers and see what would happen but we were afraid of catching a cigarette boat. Those guys need lessons on boating I seen them run by a guy perchin at full throttle at a distance of about 20ft.

Nice job, its slim pickins out there. I did see some bait fish schooling out in about 30fow while perchin yesterday. I would of loved to troll back to the piers and see what would happen but we were afraid of catching a cigarette boat. Those guys need lessons on boating I seen them run by a guy perchin at full throttle at a distance of about 20ft.

you sure you werent in muskegon?:no:

We marked some schools of bait fish on the bottom in about 120 fow. Im guessing they were alwives. O and no kidding we had a guy come by right off our bow all opened up in his big ol boat when we were trolling.:eek: not cool