Went out last night about 5pm with a friend, went 10 for 13. Great way to start the season. Ran out to the shelf (80fow) in front of the bath house and started a north troll. We started the first rigger at 50 down with a green frog SD/fly, once all the lines were set we dropped it down to 75' and as soon as we turned around it hit! :grin: Once the first fish was in the net the half core went off. Great fishing all night. Best lures were Gree frog SD/fly, Kevorkian on a full core, green glow on the half core. We kept the speed at 2.4 GPS. All Kings.

how far north did you get what number was it

We started in the 59's, and went north to the 02's then turned around and came back thru the same area. Fished the bank from 70fow to 140fow. Fish were mostly up on top of the bank. I don't like getting all the way up to the stick, too crowded. We try to stay clear of the traffic when were working the cores.

Saturday was great in the areas Andy described. We took 19 fish for over 30 hits. We did find a new well marked net in the 59's and 33's in about 120+ FOW.

Sunday was cold and windy and the fishing was a little slower. We were 4 for 6.

Monday I fished up the bank and north to the 05's and then back to the 02's. 4 hits and 1 fish. Water was to cold and I should have turned around, but I had the bank almost to myself which is very rare and I thought the water would warm north of the point. It was also blowing hard from the east and where I was was about the best boat ride around.

This season we only have had a couple of shakers, 1 trout and 2 steelhead for over 30 fish since 5-17. Most of our fish have been real decent 10 to 14 pound kings.