Here she is!

Tad Pole

I don't have any good pics but I'll see if i can get some soon.

DSCN1201.jpg

My Daughter in law with her first big lake fish,you can see the new long arm big jons on the out board side,we also added swivel bases to all four big jon riggers, we also took the teak trim off the transom and put down the diamond deck plates to reinforce, added side affect was that it looked better ya can also notice in this picture that she is pretty deep and that helps to brace when fighting fish.you can also see to the right of Billie the 2 Bert's rod holder's in slide tracks there is a matching set on the other side.there are also two 3 rod tree's mounted just out of frame with 50 watt driving light mounted on top of them they each have separate switches for the lights.

DSCN1202.jpg

the two center teak doors on the transom open up to a single large storage area where we keep most of our spinny's ,dipsey's,j-plugs etc. all in Plano boxes.

fishing015.jpg

this last pick is of the Tad Pole at home on the trailer(last years pic only two riggers),which by the way trailers as easy as a boat half here size.

she wasn't built as a fishing boat but with a little work a ton of money and a little creativity she has worked out pretty good.

• 11 months later...
  • 2 years later...