Spoon Sizes

Small or Large Spoon Smilie  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Small or Large Spoon Smilie

• Small
    • Medium
    • Large

I am in the process of having spoons made for smilies. When you are making a report, you will be able to click on the color of the bait you are using. This way everyone will know what the color looks like just by viewing the post.

Which one do you like better?

Do you like the small one ? :smiley1: This is fill in to see how it looks in the middle.

Do you like the middle one? :cpox: This is fill in to see how it looks in the middle.

Do you like the larger one? :smiley3: This is fill in to see how it looks in the middle.

I renamed the middle one. :cpox: I had to edit everyones post who used it so far, so it displayed properly. I have the rest of the colors in the works and will get them added as soon as they are complete.

Great idea Mike, but I don't envy you having to try and put hundreds of spoon colors together as "smiles". I hope everyone that reports takes the time to scroll through the hundreds of choices to pick the spoon color/manufacturer/nickname they caught fish on.

Great idea Mike, but I don't envy you having to try and put hundreds of spoon colors together as "smiles". I hope everyone that reports takes the time to scroll through the hundreds of choices to pick the spoon color/manufacturer/nickname they caught fish on.

How many times have you read a report and not know what the color looks like? This is my solution. I hope everyone takes a minute and uses them as well. I know I will be using them.

I have Josh's approval from Red Hook Tackle to use his spoons. These are the only spoons I will put up for now. Other brands may follow.

The hardest part is extracting them from his .pdf file. I have to thank my friend Whiterook for using his photoshop skills and doing this for me. Resizing them, and naming them are easy. The easiest part of the process is putting them on the site. Vbulletin is a GREAT software!

BTW...I love the look of this :cpox: spoon on the site!

I remember a few years back that every fish caught trolling with spoons around the Cleveland area were big old Pro King spoons. Now everyone and their uncle is trolling small Michigan Stingers.... I used to sell paint to a guy that was sponsored by Pro King.........I want to be the guy that comes up with the names! We had a white spoon with some brown shading to it. It didn't have a name so we named it Grandpa's sweet Cooz. It never caught fish!

OK Skeiner, that one in the lower left corner looks good! You may see it in the future!

Mike, why didn't ya say so? I have individual jpegs of all the spoons! How do you think I made the pdf? :D

Mike, why didn't ya say so? I have individual jpegs of all the spoons! How do you think I made the pdf? :D

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Hey Josh, Do you think you could send me all your jpegs? It would save me a lot of time :D